At RCT we are very grateful to have been given the opportunity to create a company that cares about its clients, vendors, and community.
Because of our good fortune, we choose to give back to organizations that are near and dear to our hearts. We will share those organizations and the reason why RCT chooses to participate with our followers from time to time.
RCT Gives Back
Sponsorship Announcement – March 2022
The past few years have been challenging in many ways. Changes to everyday life because of the pandemic being the obvious challenge. However, nothing has impacted the RCT family and so many families that we know in recent years than the struggle with mental health.
Jacob was a bright young man with his whole future in front of him. He loved golf, video games, and anything sports. Particularly Cleveland sports. Jake lost his battle with depression this past year. Unfortunately, Jacob’s story has been all too common and heartbreaking for so many. RCT joins Jacob’s family in the hope that we can make a small difference by donating 100% of funds raised from the golf outing to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). The AFSTP is a voluntary health organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education, and advocacy to take action against the 10th leading cause of death.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Become a Corporate or Individual Sponsor – A sponsorship includes 18 holes of golf and dinner for 4 as well as the sponsor’s name on a banner and mention during dinner.
- Purchase the Golf Cart Sponsorship – For your donation a sign will be placed on each golf cart in thanks. If a company purchases this sponsorship, promotional items can be placed in each golf cart.
- Sponsor the Putting Green Contest – Signage will be placed on the green in thanks.
- Sponsor a Hole – The sponsor will be recognized with signage on the tee of each hole.
- Come play 18 holes for Jake! This fundraiser is expected to sell out early so make sure to register early. Foursome, Twosome, and single rounds are available
- Dinner tickets are available for those who want to participate but do not wish to golf. Donations are accepted on behalf of those who cannot attend.
- Donate a gift basket or raffle item. There will be a Chinese raffle during dinner. Your donated item will help raise as much money as possible for the AFSP.
To donate a gift basket email: email@example.com
Sign up for the latest news from RCT
Opt in- to stay up to-to-date with RCT New and the industry directly to your inbox.